- Market & Credit Risk: We assist clients in asset level reviews, analytics and cash-flow modeling, structural and document review, and post-closing compliance testing.
- Capital Management, Liquidity & Treasury Risk: We transform and globally scale clients’ treasury and commodity trading capabilities focused on large company events, including M&A, Finance Transformation, responding to regulatory requirements and changing market conditions from commodity and currency volatilities, and liquidity conditions.
- Accounting & Financial Reporting Risk: We assist companies with changes in accounting and regulatory requirements, capital markets transactions, acquisition, and divestiture transaction
- Insolvency Management and Restructuring We analyze and develop structured solutions for closure of an office or factory, Management and termination of human resource, hiring contractual employees or building a recovery plan. Where restructuring may not be feasible, we can assist in the liquidation besides exploring the possibility of merger or amalgamation through our team of insolvency professionals.
- Factory Set-Up Support We assist you in establishing a factory anywhere in India. We manage the entire process from identifying an ideal location, key service providers/contractors, to procuring necessary clearances from government bodies i.e. ‘Reserve Bank of India’ (RBI), ‘Secretariat of Industrial Assistance’ (SIA), ‘Registrar of Companies’ (ROC), ‘Foreign Contribution Regulation Authority’ (FCRA), Ministry of Environment and Forest, etc.
- Secretarial Compliances On a routine basis, we assist you to meet statutory requirements viz drafting and maintaining statutory records such as minutes of meetings (Annual, Shareholders, Board), appointment and resignation of key personnel, increase/reduction in capital, etc. We organize the office infrastructure and manpower during the ‘in transit period’ when a company is in the process of setting up, including acting as nominee resident directors.